Energy & Industry
The industrial engineering offered by INGÉROP, in France and abroad, provides a response to client expectations by integrating more and more the themes of sustainable development. In consequent to a growing demand for electricity across the world and in Europe, INGÉROP has made the energy sector its priority development axis, creating, in particular, alongside French nuclear experts, the first French engineering practice specialising in civil nuclear power. The mission of this company NucAdvisor is to assist governments or their representatives wishing to equip themselves with nuclear installations.
Fields of competence
INGÉROP offers global or targeted services in the fields of industrial building, utilities and processing, for activity sectors such as nuclear power, aeronautics, telecoms and data centres, food-processing, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, automobile and defence industries.
• Assistance to project owner
• Feasibility, preliminary studies, working drawings
• Design and construction management
• Validation - Regulatory conformity
• Environment and risks reports
• Turnkey implementation or general contracting party